XChat 2.8.9 Crack with Patch Free Download  Full Version
XChat Crack is an IRC chat program for both Linux and Windows. It allows you to join multiple IRC channels (chat rooms) at the same time, talk publicly, private one-on-one conversations, etc. It has a choice of a tabbed or tree interface, support for multiple servers, and a high level of configurability. Both command line and graphical versions are available, although the use of the graphical version far outweighs the use of the command line version.
Even file transfers are possible. XChat is a full-featured IRC client and includes all basic functionalities that are found in most other IRC clients, including CTCP, DCC file transfers, and chats. Also, it has a plugin system for various languages (including at least C or C++, Perl, Python, Tcl, Ruby, Lua, CLISP, D, and DMDScript). By writing plugins, one can extend the features and customize the functionality of XChat.
The program has two good features of usability: colored nicknames and alignment by text as opposed to alignment by nicks. When you read text, it’s enough for eyes to notice the colors of nicknames, which they can do when they are focused to somewhere else near, and you may know at once who is writing. Colors are inobtrusive and there just 6 of them – not to burden your short-term memory. And eyes don’t have to search for ends of nicknames, they can start reading text at once when text is aligned by the beginning.
You may Also Like & Download This: VSO ConvertXtoVideo Ultimate
XChat for Windows features:
- 41 language translations;
- Encrypted connections using OpenSSL 0.9.8e;
- Native IPv6 support on Windows with IPv6 stack;
- Perl, Ruby, and Tcl language interface plugins for scripting;
- Winamp, DNS, and EXEC binary plugins;
- Various themes with the graphical theme and font utility.
What’s New in This Release:
- The balloon time is now adjustable via /set input_balloon_time.
- The /Ghost command’s password parameter is now optional.
- Updated the default IRC network list with various additions.
- When switching tabs, made the tree view only scroll if the selected item isn’t visible.
- The Search/Find window can now be closed with the ESC key.
- Selecting an item in the nick menu will now copy it to the clipboard.
- New icons for notification area (systray).
- For the auto-join command added an ‘X filler for empty keys. This works around a bug in IRC-seven.
- Lifted a limitation that only allowed the auto-join list to be 255 characters long.
- When single channel-MODE changes, xchat will no longer re-issue a MODE request for the title bar display but figure the new modes intelligently.
- A favorite network feature has been added to the network list.